January 25, 2018 - Infrastructure Consultant Job Opportunity
- Collaboration in Data Center consolidation projects.
- Network architecture design in security projects.
- Participation in projects of consolidations from physical to virtual environments.
- System architecture design.
- Project management.
- Effective interaction with customers
- University degree is desirable but not required.
- 10+ years professional experience in infrastructure projects (networking, systems, cloud services...)
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Knowledge and real world experience in any of the following areas will be an advantage: Law Enforcement Organizations, Financial companies, SCADA/ICS infrastructure, Telecommunications/Data Centers/Cloud Infrastructure providers.
- Extensive experience in Linux systems.
- Extensive knowledge in networking (Cisco, Fortinet..)
- Experience in projects of consolidations from physical to virtual environments.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure deployment (migrate corporate infrastructure to Cloud...)
- Experience in network design.
- Experience in Vmware virtualization infrastructures
- Extensive and solid knowledge in hardware, servers, storage drawers, backup...
- Programming skills: Python, shell scripting, Ruby, Perl..
- System & Network Administration: Linux, Solaris, HPUX, Windows Network Services (DNS, LDAP,
- Demonstrated ability to manage all facets of a client offering, including presales, steady state maintenance and development, delivery, and post-delivery
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- High availability to travel internationally.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking as well as problem-solving skills.