January 25, 2018 - Jr Engineer Job Opportunity
- First Level Support for SOC Operations.
- Internal IT helpdesk, primarily Linux based.
- IT Support of deployed Forensic Labs, maintenance and tools.
- Conduct & Support evidence collection and basic forensic analysis.
- Be enrolled in Computer Engineering or related field.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Understand of secure network architecture and network operations.
- System administration skills (Debian, Ubuntu Linux and Windows 2012+ operating systems).
- Knowledge in remote access technologies such as VNC, X2go, SSH...etc
- Knowledge in Raids configurations and reconstructions.
- Programming skills: Python, shell scripting, Ruby, Perl..Ability to handle high pressure situations in a productive and professional way.
- A strong desire to learn, research, document, and communicate to others modern security threats and alerts.
- Demonstrated ability to write brief, clear, and concise technical reports with no spelling or significant grammar errors.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum guidance, ability to identify problems and resolve them collaboratively with other functional teams.
- Commit to deadlines and time management on projects
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Large availability to travel internationally. Large availability to travel abroad.
- Location: Madrid